FOOD FIGHT Topic #276:Name a food you used to like, but now avoid – what changed?
I could list a hundred foods I now avoid and a great many others I should avoid but don’t. What changed my? My weight. And as it is moving up again, I am trying to figure out what to let go of next. Still love all these things I no longer eat.
- Banana splits without the bananas. Don’t like bananas.
- All the chocolate I craved.
- Whipped cream in my coffee; no make that ice cream drizzled with chocolate
- More than four ounces of any red meat.
- Great big sloppy cheeseburgers with onion rings and a double order of french fries on the side, washed down with a milkshake–that was before I converted and started keeping Kosher.
- Pecan Pie ala mode with caramel syrup on the double dips of ice cream.
- All I wanted of my mother’s mashed potatoes with butter and heaps of gravey
- A whole pan of my mother’s home-made fudge.
- Piles of shortening bread washed down with rich whole milk
- Eating a Thanksgiving-like-meal every day.