IF WISHES WERE CARS, THE POOR WOULD RIDE. WHAT DO YOU WISH FOR? Post a day Topic #300: In celebration of our 300th topic, here’s a 300 themed suggestion: What do you wish you had 300 of? Well, I have a quick list of ten things I wish there were 300 more.
- 300 more honest, thoughtful listening to the people running our federal government
- 300 honest journalists and other media pundits reporting information instead of opinion cloaked as fact
- 300 honest strong armed protestors at every demonstration so the bullies, criminals, and thugs could not do their thing
- 300 honest non-biased people in power in the United Nations
- 300 honest caring people in charge in each global business
- 300 times the number of enlightened and honest scientists needed to solve the problem of global warming without big business’s input
- 300 times the number of religious leaders needed to call a halt to killing in the name of any god, goddess or deity.
- 300 times the number of researchers needed to solve mental illness and all other life threatening illnesses without help from the big pharma industry.
- 300 times the number caring, sharing, wise clones to replace all dictators, drug cartels, and similar oppressors and those who support them.
- 300 times the money I need to live my life at its current level, so I can be less stressed and give 299 people I know personally the money they need to live less stressed lives.
By the way, every time I said I wish during my childhood, my mother said, “If wishes were horses beggars would ride.” Here’s to you Mom, whereever you are.
Share, care, and stay strong.