STAYING ALIVE IS NUMBER ONE OF MY TOP TEN SUMMER MUST DO LIST. WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS? Here is my complete list:
- Staying alive
- Doing what I can to keep brain and body functioning
- Enjoying family and friends including Whisper
- Sharing knowledge as that helps me feel good and feeling good keeps body and mind functioning or so I am told
- Laughing as much as I can
- Enjoying my body and David’s
- Enjoying my good memories
- Adding more good memories
- Finishing the first draft of my novel Merlin and Meredyth
- Making a bit of money doing good–my Emotional Fitness Training motto.
STAYING STRONG TIP: Relive good memories in as many forms as possible. This video took me to some good memories. Hope it might do the same for you. YouTube – Staying alive – John Travolta & Cynthia Rhodes.
IMAGE: staying‑alive‑original.jpg from www.satelliteshow.wordpress.com