- Visit face-to-face with a number of family members
- Visit face-to-face with my college friends.
- Visit face-to-face with my best friend from high school.
- Visit face-to-face with my former work friends.
- Visited face-to-face with other friends including internet friends.
- Go horseback riding.
- Swim in the ocean.
- Swim across a mile long fresh water lake.
- Take road trips with my husband
- Had my sons and their i together in the same placeat the same time so we can break bread and share the love.
Know some will be accomplished, if I win the lottery a lot more will get checked off as done.
Curious that in checking the Daily Posts for the Day, seems no one has put up a list. You can post on topic, but also off topic as the spirit moves you. Doubt I am the only one posting on topic so far.. Maybe it is a questions others find boring.
I think it good to ponder every once in a while the things you want to do, makes it more likely some will get done. Curious to see if anyone responds to this post. Will make it easier just list three or even only one.
Image web page: bloodyknucklescallusedfingertips.blogspot