Warning: Use of undefined constant wp_9083555_ - assumed 'wp_9083555_' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/emotioq0/public_html/wp-config.php on line 64
HOW TO PRACTICE GRATITUDE EVERY DAY
THINKING ABOUT WHAT MATTERS
Be Grateful is on of the Twelve Daily Emotional Fitness Training (EFT) Exercise. Being grateful matters, not just for you, but for all you encounter.
All EFT exercises are easy and quick to practice so each can be practiced over and over throughout your day. For the best results practice with gratitude what the experts call full awareness.
To gain full awareness: Breathe in slowly, hold your breath and focus, after focusing for a few seconds, breathe out slowly, while smiling and saying “Thank You.”
WAYS TO PRACTICE GRATITUDE
1. As you awake and open your eyes to a new day, think and say “Thank You.”
2. As you prepare for your day, say “Thank You.
3. Be very grateful, If you have clean water to drink, food to stop hunger, clothes to keep you warm, a roof over your head, a bed to sleep in.
4. Thank everyone who serves you, smiles at you, adds humor to your world, or shared what is theirs with you.
5. Say “Thank You” when things go your way, particularly when inanimate objects work.
6. Give back. Compliment others, volunteer, donate to worthy causes.
A quote that keeps me grateful. “Enough is a feast.” Thank you Mom for that one.
For all you do thank you
Thank you for reading this, liking it, commenting on it, or sharing.
These links are for those not familiar with Emotional Intelligence or the idea of Emotional Fitness.