Martin Luther King, Jr. had a dream and many of us shared his dream; he was hypnotizing and as these quotes show for the good of all.
I talk about Sneaky Hypnotism, but ask you to remember it is a tool and all tools can be used for the right reasons or the wrong ones. My goal is increase your awareness so you will be protected, but also so you be aware of your own use of hypnotic tools and to model King’s use of them – for the good of all.
PRACTICE DELIBERATE KINDNESS
Practice Deliberate Internet kindness by liking, commenting or sharing posts. I feel good when I support my internet friends. Even small kindnesses strengthen you and those you bless with your sharing and caring.
Thank you for all you do. Work at staying strong until next time,. I work hard to do the same as life is often difficult but staying strong lets me find the good.
LINKS OF INTEREST
- Martin Luther King, Jr. (nobelprize.org)
- Repetitions used to sell (postcardmania.com)
- How prejudice develops (psychology.about.com)
- Hypnosis basics (mayoclinic.org)
- Hypnosis and hypnotherapy (drweil.com)
- Hitler, the worlds greatest hypnotist (hypnosisblacksecrets.com)
WordPress daily prompt response –Brain Power – Let’s assume we do, in fact, use only 10% of our brain. If you could unlock the remaining 90%, what would you do with it?
Exactly what I am doing now, only probably with more success. Emotional Fitness is about using your brain; the more you use it the better your life.