I did a brutally honest SMART goal for my business. Sigh. It’s a good thing I love nurturing EFTI; so while the business fail, I am nourished.
Emotional Fitness Tips
Tip one: Set two smart goals for the remainder of the year. One for your career, but balance that with one for your life.
Tip two: Buy my eBook “Know Your Mission so You Can Reach Your Goals.” It costs less than a Starbucks coffee and does you more lasting good.
Thank you for all you do. Thank me by remembering sharing is caring; so is liking, or commenting on this post.
Your caring keeps me going.
Thank you, Word Press Daily Prompt Thanks, Hindsight
How is the year shaping up for you so far? Have your predictions come true, or did you have to face a curve ball or two?
I’m moving ahead on all fronts, thank you and thank SMART goals.
LINKS OF INTEREST
These links are for those not familiar with Emotional Intelligence or the idea of Emotional Fitness.
- An Emotional Fitness Program for Parents (amazon.com)
- The five components of Emotional Intelligence (sonoma.edu)
- Emotional Intelligence (en.wikipedia.org)
- Emotional Fitness Tips for Parents (parentsarepeopletoo.com)
- Twelve Emotional Fitness Exercises to Cross Train Your Brain (emotionalfitnesstraining.com)
Thank you again for all you do.