How many times has a forever love broken yours heart? Something to think about as Valentine Day approaches. True love survives but only with nurturing.
The inspiration for this post belongs to Dr. Mardy and his story of finding lasting love. After several heart breaks, a failed marriage and subsequent divorce, he found a love thathas lasted for nearly 25 years. But he also found that keeping love alive required lots of work.
Emotional Fitness Tips of the day: Remember what matters, be grateful for what you have been given, practice kindness, live now, and forgive all.
These are the most important Emotional Fitness Training Exercises and are more fully discussed in my newest eBook Cross Train Your Brain, Twelve Easy Emotional Fitness Exercises. This is free at the moment.
Thank you for all you do. Thank me by remembering sharing is caring; so is liking, or commenting on this post.
Your caring keeps me going.
LINKS OF INTEREST
These links are for those not familiar with Emotional Intelligence or the idea of Emotional Fitness.
- Easy Emotional Fitness Exercises (www.emotionalfitnesstraining.com
- An Emotional Fitness Program for Parents (amazon.com)
- The five components of Emotional Intelligence (www.sonoma.edu)
- Emotional Intelligence (en.wikipedia.org)
- Emotional Fitness Tips for Parents (parentsarepeopletoo.com)